No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘TRENDZ OF TODAY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Maitland business park, 1 Mowbray Road, Maitland 7405 Cape Town. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
TERMS OF SERVICE
A customer uses our platform to purchase homeware items and which also allows for delivery of purchased name clearly outlined in the Shipping Policy.
Free shipping over R1500 does not apply to sales on the website : E.g: Mid month sale or Black Friday
Please note: It is the customers responsibility to contact the courier if there are any errors tracking the parcel or to arrange a delivery time if a delivery has been unsuccessful. If a customer would like to know exactly what time a parcel shall be delivered, they will need to contact the courier directly.
PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED
Payment may be made using a secure payment method (Ozow) via Visa, MasterCard, or by bank transfer into the TRENDZ OF TODAY bank account, the details of which will be provided on request
CARD ACQUIRING AND SECURITY
Card transactions will be acquired for TRENDZ OF TODAY (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. Paygenius uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygenius.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
CUSTOMER DETAILS SEPARATE FROM CARD DETAILS
Customer details will be stored by TRENDZ OF TODAY separately from card details and instant EFT details which are entered by the client on Ozow’s & Paygenius secure site
MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCYThe merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated in the courts of South Africa and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts
You agree to indemnify TRENDZ OF TODAY and its affiliates and hold us harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services. We reserve the right to select our own legal counsel.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your misuse of our website.
We reserve the right to edit, modify, and change this Agreement at any time. We shall let our users know of these changes through electronic mail. This Agreement is an understanding between TRENDZ OF TODAY and the user, and this supersedes and replaces all prior agreements regarding the use of this website.
Effective date: 12 August 2021
Last updated on: 12 August 2021